Regarding the coronavirus outbreak
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Swedish government recommends that universities move over to digital teaching as of March 18. For the department of Geology this implies that:
- as admitted to a course during the second part of the spring term You shall NOT come to the introduction meeting on the 24th of March. Instead, please await information on web-based communication.
- the building will remain open and you are allowed to come here to study in the library and regular study places. You might need a keycard to enter and opening hours might be affected.
- the building is not open for unnecessary student gatherings.
- all teaching and examinations will be based on distance teaching.
- deviations from the course plan with respect to teaching and examination is allowed.
- the anonymity requirement for examinations is cancelled.
- course coordinators will provide course specific information.
- MSc projects may continue as before.
Regularly updated information from Lund University related to the virus outbreak can be found below.