Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here

Application for exchange students

The term exchange student implies that your home university has a formal agreement to exchange students with Lund University. The agreement can be general/central and open to all the university's students or limited to a specific department or faculty. In either case you must first apply for the exchange at your home university; either through your central International Office or through an international coordinator at your department or faculty. You must have proficiency in English.

Further information:

Student Counsellor Karl Ljung
Department of Geology
Lund University
Sölvegatan 12
SE-223 62 Lund

Page Manager:


Students administration
Martin Nalepa

Student Counsellor and International Coordinator
Karl Ljung

Director of Undergraduate Studies
Dan Hammarlund

Glacial striation. Photo: Helena Alexanderson
Glacial striation. Photo: Helena Alexanderson