Re-examinations are generally offered around five weeks after the ordinary exams. Additionally we offer a second re-examination the last week of August. Courses that have their ordinary exam at the end of the spring semester instead have their first re-examination in the last week of August and a second re-examination in January.
Registering for re-examinations is done by mail to martin [dot] nalepa [at] geol [dot] lu [dot] se. Please note that the last date to register for the August exams is the 20th of July. Your registration should include the following information:
- Date of birth
- Course to retake
- Part of course (if applicable)
Remember to bring a photo ID to the exam.
Re-examination dates 2019
26th of August in Rodinia (Room 243):
- GEOM08 Metamorphic Petrology and Structural Geology from 9:00 till 14:00
- GEON04 Global and Regional Marine Geology from 9:00 till 14:00
28th of August in Rodinia (Room 243):
- GEOM11 Magmatic Petrology, Geochemistry and Geochronology from 9:00 till 14:00
30th of August in Rodinia (Room 243):
- GEOM09 Evolution of the Biosphere, Palaeoecology and Palaeontology from 9:00 till 13:00
- GEOM10 Sedimentary Geology and Basin Analysis from 9:00 till 14:00
- GEON06 Palaeoecological Methods and Environmental Analysis from 9:00 till 13:00